8th Annual Recognition Ceremony
September 29 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Virtual Recognition Ceremony
The 8th Annual Ceremony is a chance for us to recognize members of the community who have been exceptional in helping others find and maintain their path to recovery. The Ceremony will air on our Facebook page. See below for more information.
Join us virtually as we announce and honor the winners of the following categories:
- Alcohol and Other Drug (AOD) Professional of the Year Award
- Mental Health Professional of the Year Award
- Diversity and Inclusion Award for Leadership
- First Responder of the Year Award
- Advocate of the Year Award
- Consumer Involvement Award
- Advocate Hall of Fame Award
- Teen Leadership Award
- Youth Advocate Award
The Ceremony changed to this virtual format due to coronavirus (COVID-19). We appreciate our community’s patience as we navigate the safest way to continue.